Saturday, May 21, 2011

...already .....morning

Hi …salam to all of u ..hope all of u hepi oso..
Now…already 2.43a.m …Saturday ..May 21, 2011…
Im alone…why im so desperate?...da seminggu ak cm nie…actually sume nie start dr last week lg ..tyme ak g VIETNAM lagi …n lagi teruk ..tyme ak tersekat di USM …ak xleh balik becoz of nric….
Ak try nk story hepi dlm nie….sume cite berkaitan VIETNAM …but im not in the mood rite noe..
Its really worst ….n become more worst on Tuesday …
Coz..im alone..nobody here to cheer up me…mybe on Monday …ak ade keje…so ak x rase sgt ….Tuesday …is public holiday …im alone…very alone…im need somebody to cheer up me…really need…
Mybe I miss my family so much …very dam….my mum..my cool dad …n my bro ..lil sis n …..him …so much …
Very suffer …n now I can’t sleep…mybe I really miss them so much …
Life is very complicated ….life is very suffered..and ak sangat emosi…hampir seminggu …ak cmnie…
Why?why?why ? I asked my self…a thousand time…n I never find the answer…I really hate that …

mom ...dad..
what r u doing now?...huhuhu...~~sleep tyte..hahhaa...

I really hope that ..u change urself after this…jgn hina kami perempuan sampai u mainkan perasaan perempuan cmni…remember this..ur mom oso women ,u noe what….our felling is very ..sensitif  …don u dare hurt our felling ….i always hope u change urself…..and I oso hope…I wanna c u again but I can’t …u already noe…….why …..